Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hello November

November has now arrived (well, 6 days ago), and though the weather has changed from sunny and warm to misty, chilled air throughout the day and back, I have lately sensed the heart of November beginning to show of it's arrival. It is a month closer to Christmas time, and through it we remember what we are thankful for. The skies change colors, and clouds change their shape, and it's nearly time to bundle up in warmth and take in all the beauty in nature and around us of this season that God created. I have seen photo after photo of lovely gatherings, food, and captured emotions and the more I see them, the more I think about how much I love the seasons. I feel blessed to experience them.








 "The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands." ~ Psalm 19:1



 Photos found: here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment